22 June 2012

Street Art No. 4

I can't stop taking pictures! Valparaiso is a beautiful little rainbow. My goal today was to find the piano staircase and to find cars hanging from giant clothes pins. I accomplished both and saw many other lovely things along the way.

covered-La Robot de Madera







humongous!

Charquipunk and La Robot de Madera 

Charquipunk and La Robot de Madera 


Cines and Jekse 

I found the piano staircase!

they just happen to be on Beethoven street  

dirty

and next to the stairs... 
another one I've been dying to see!





more of Charquipunk's cats 





Found! 

hidden behind fences and an old train station 

...but we crawled through a hole in the fence 






peep hole 

some guy was modeling with his shirt off

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22 June, 2012

    wow! this an amazing city. love all the artwork. But, I couldn't see the guy with his shirt off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's right under the light blue car, hanging sideways from one arm off the pole. he's tiny. heh.

    ReplyDelete