20 June 2012

Cementerio

Today I went to the cemetery on Cerro Panteón in Valparaiso. Cemeteries don't handle earthquakes very well. Most of the graves weren't even 100 years old and yet there were tons of broken headstones and statues. Oh, and a few human remains...

It was forbidden to take photos:









yes, that's a bag of human bones 



 and there's a couple of human skulls, no big deal




one eyed Jesus 


I think I need to become a Catholic so I can be buried in something this epic

shit on your grave






a view of the city


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 June, 2012

    well, It is great to know that I won't have to bail you out of jail because you are obeying all the laws of the land. I did not look at the forbidden photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a gringo. All I have to do is look confused and say "no entiendo." It's not like I could understand these crazy Spanish words: prohibido and fotografía.

    ReplyDelete