16 December 2014

¡Mi Corazón Explotó!

My cheeks hurt from smiling. My stomach was sore from laughing. I don't think it would have been possible to fit more joy into my heart before it burst! Sarah and I met the lovely Taegan in our hostel and together we headed south on a bus and a boat to happiness. We brought tequila...

hiking through the jungle




we swam alone in this freezing fresh water


tequila shots the classy way 



From this point on there are no more photos. We ate ceviche, drank more tequila, embarrassed boys, swam in the ocean, laughed, wandered, tried to go sleep on our wobbly bunk beds, but just kept talking and giggling instead. Sarah bashed her foot into a metal railing, I twisted my ankle on the cobblestone street just seconds from our hostel, my legs were covered in the itchiest bites, and yet this was my favorite day. 

I LOVE YOU SARAH AND TAEGAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment